MapStruct 1.2.0.Final is out
I’m very happy to announce the final version MapStruct 1.2!
After less than a year from the 1.1.0.Final release, 3 Beta and 2 CR releases, MapStruct 1.2.0.Final is finally out :).
Besides bug fixes, the 1.2 release brings some new interesting features:
- MapStruct can be used with Lombok out of the box
- Java 8 Stream support
- Mappings based on public fields
- Automatic creation of nested mapping methods
- Mapping methods can take “pass-through” context parameters, addressing different use cases like
- Passing a locale, timezone or similar to custom mapping methods
- Keeping track of processed nodes in circular object graphs
- Target bean factory methods can access a mapping’s source parameter(s)
- Nested target mappings have been reworked from the ground up
- Java 9 Compatibility