MapStruct and Quarkus - a match made in heaven?
This year is nearly over, but it was started with something new that came up in the Java world: Quarkus. You may already have heard about it, if not, don’t worry, I will quickly summarize what it is.
Additionally to this post you can also find a working example in our examples repository.
MapStruct 1.3.1.Final bug fix released
It is my pleasure to announce the 1.3.1.Final bug fix release of MapStruct.
Since the Final release of MapStruct 1.3.0.Final we have received amazing feedback from the community.
This release includes 3 enhancements, 12 bug fixes and 7 documentation improvements.
The enhancements include:
- Ability to disable builders on method level via
- Stricter matching for lifecycle methods / non-unique parameters
MapStruct 1.3.0.Final is out in the wild
Long overdue it is our pleasure to announce the final version MapStruct 1.3.
This is our 3rd release since november 2015.
Besides bug fixes, the 1.3 release brings some new exciting features:
- Mapping (immutable) objects using builders
- Enhanced and more flexible update method (
- Constructor injection for Annotation Based component models
- Source policy for unmapped source properties (
- Support for
- Limit mapping only to explicitly defined mappings
- Performance improvement of
defaultValue primitive to
- Warnings for precision loss