MapStruct 1.4.1.Final bug fix released
It is my pleasure to announce the 1.4.1.Final bug fix release of MapStruct.
Even though we did 3 Beta and 1 CR release we still managed to introduce some regressions.
This release includes 6 bug fixes.
The most notable fix is the support for the IntelliJ incremental annotation processing.
MapStruct 1.4.0.Final is out
Long overdue it is our pleasure to announce the final version MapStruct 1.4.
This is our 4th release since november 2015.
Besides bug fixes, the 1.4 release brings some new exciting features:
- Making use of constructor arguments when instantiating mapping targets
- Support Gradle incremental annotation processing feature
- Map nested bean properties to current target
- Support value mapping between
@Mapping in meta annotations
- User control over mapping features (direct, method, conversion, 2step)
- Support mapping from / to Java 14 records (preview feature)
- Improve performance for 2 step mapping methods
MapStruct 1.4.0.CR1 released
I’m very happy to announce the first candidate release of MapStruct 1.4!
The CR1 release mostly provides bug fixes and other smaller improvements since the Beta 3,
So what did we tackle in 1.4.0.RC1
- Support for using a custom exception for an unexpected value mapping
- Fix various bugs with generics and constructor mapping
- Various small enhancements around error messages