MapStruct 1.5.4.Final bug fix released
It is my pleasure to announce the 1.5.4.Final bug fix release of MapStruct. This release includes support for Jakarta CDI , 5 bug fixes and a documentation improvement.
In the 1.5 releases we added support for the Jakarta namespace. With this release we are enhancing the support by supporting Jakarta CDI. This should make it easier for people that want to use MapStruct with Jakarta EE 10.
Thanks to our entire community for reporting these errors and for helping use improve our documentation.
In alphabetic order this are all the contributors that contributed to the 1.5.4 release of Mapstruct:
- @jccampanero, and of course seasoned MapStruct hackers Ben Zegveld, Sjaak Derksen and Filip Hrisafov.
Happy coding with MapStruct 1.5.4!!
You can fetch the new release from Maven Central using the following GAV coordinates:
- Annotation JAR: org.mapstruct:mapstruct:1.5.4.Final
- Annotation processor JAR: org.mapstruct:mapstruct-processor:1.5.4.Final
Alternatively, you can get ZIP and TAR.GZ distribution bundles - containing all the JARs, documentation etc. - from GitHub.
If you run into any trouble or would like to report a bug, feature request or similar, use the following channels to get in touch:
- Get help in our Gitter room, the GitHub Discussion or StackOverflow
- Report bugs and feature requests via the issue tracker
- Follow @GetMapStruct on Twitter